Sunday, November 04, 2007

Catching Up

A lot has happened since we last posted. Oliver turned one last Sunday and we celebrated Halloween. Here are a few pictures from the festivities.

Oliver and I hanging out waiting for people to arrive to his party. Amazingly, I wasn’t running around at the last minute trying to get things done.

Oliver and his cupcakes.

Oliver tasting his first cupcake. He approached it as one would a fine dessert, slowly sampling and then diving in!

Oliver was Indiana Jones for Halloween. He didn’t get dressed up on Halloween, just looked at all the kids that came to the house. Here is a picture of him all dressed up at the party they had at his daycare. He’s missing his gun but that spider is hanging on for dear life.

I needed some inspiration when designing my jack-o-lantern. I decided that I should model it after my little pumpkin. For those of you keeping track of teeth--Oliver now has 3 ½ teeth. That last one is coming down pretty fast. He has two on the bottom and two on the top.
- Jenny

No comments: