Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

The weather was rainy today, but Oliver had a great time. Jenny hid eggs around the living room with some toddler gummy treats in them. We had to point a few of them out, but he ate the treats as he went, so pretty soon he was searching for them himself.











Oliver was standing around, hugging Abbie. I took a few pictures because she usually isn't that patient with him. I was kind of kidding when I suggested that he give her a kiss, but to my surprise, as soon as he got close, she leaned over to give him the kiss first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oliver you look so handsome in your sky blue Easter shirt and your hair combed like a big boy. Did you have fun searching for Easter eggs? I would sure like to spend Easter with you next year to watch you look for those Easter eggs again. Have a good week. I love you and miss you. XXX0000 Grandma Mimi