Sunday, May 11, 2008

Guitar Man

I recently strung up a little ukulele that I've had for a while, but the tuning pegs wouldn't stay in tune, so I gave it to Oliver as his little "guitar." That gave him a sense of entitlement to all guitars, so when I was playing my full-sized guitar the other day, Oliver made it clear that he wanted to play it, so I let him have it. He took it out of my hands (it's taller than he is) and managed to carry it across the office and set it on the little sofa. Then he pulled himself up on the sofa, positioned himself under the guitar, and played us this little song. The lyrics are simple.

-Keith

PS: Happy Mothers day to Jenny and all the wonderful grandmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oliver, I wanted to let you know that I log onto your blog several times a day to hear you serenade me with your guitar playing and singing. You do such a wonderful job. I love you very much. I hope you are having a good week. It was the best to spend last Saturday and part of Sunday with you Mother's Day weekend. You can entertain me anytime. XXX000 Grandma Mimi

dwip99 said...

Was that a G or a C chord and did the lyrics go LA ga gop or la lo goap.