Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween



This is the best picture I got of Oliver’s costume. Not very good, eh? What can I say? The kid was a blur. He's an astronaut. This was at a party held at his daycare. The candy and games were a big distraction. On Halloween itself, his friend Rhett up the street also went as a spaceman. I have to say, Rhett’s helmet was very creative.
Look out! Children are the future, and as we see in the movies, the future is always set in space.
We all ended up at a party hosted at the Moore's across the street. Kids everywhere!

The kids weren’t the only ones to get dressed up this season. A couple weeks ago, our friends the Robars hosted a murder mystery where Jenny and I were assigned characters. She was a former beauty pageant queen and I was a German wine expert (thanks to Henry for the lederhosen loan!).

No comments: