Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Zaeda at three months

We just got back from having Zaeda’s pictures taken at JCPenney. She was very photogenic and the photographer got some great shots. I had trouble just picking a couple for prints. Here are three that I think are pretty cute.




I feel like Zaeda might be getting a bit short-changed when it comes to the blog. It seems like we documented Oliver’s every sneeze and we haven’t really done the same for Zaeda.

For the record, Zaeda can coo and gurgle. She also has a very loud and gleeful shriek that comes out when she is excited. She stands up pretty well and can sit up for short periods with little assistance. She can roll over from her back to her tummy. I’m hoping to catch her rolling over on video soon.

She can put her hands together and grab things. She loves to grab the monkey (the purple, black and white thing on the left) on her bouncy chair and chew on it. She is a very happy baby. I love it when I look at her (without smiling) and she flashes me her big gummy smile. -Jenny

No comments: