Friday, August 13, 2010

Zaeda's photo shoot

Here are some shots from Zaeda's photo shoot. We've been going to the same photographer for about 6 years and after each session I always wonder if she captured anything. I was really doubtful about this session with Zaeda. Zaeda was fussy, kept running away and was overall a bit challenging. Once again Kellie came through with some great shots.
Kellie really captured our sassy little girl in this shot.
Every girl needs a tutu or
two!
Zaeda in one of my dresses in the rocking chair Keith got for his first birthday.

Zaeda nows says "yeah" and nods her head vigorously. "Mine" is still a favorite and she is starting to use a fork. I love that I can ask her to put clothes in the hamper and she does it!

1 comment:

Autumn and Dan's family said...

That first one is the BEST!