Saturday, March 24, 2007

What's that you're saying?


Oliver is feeling much better now. He spent about a week and a half showing some signs of being sick. I guess we'll just have to get used to it. He's doing well in daycare and making plenty of slobber buddies. He saw his old friend Sophia briefly this week and we have plans to go visit there for an afternoon so those two can check each other out.

Oliver is chatting a lot. Sometimes even when he's eating or sleeping. We don't understand him yet, but it's fun listening to him anyway. He also recently discovered his feet.

Finally, he has a new little trick of turning the pages of books. We've been reading to him since the beginning (earlier actually)and each time, he participates just a little bit more. Sometimes, he has more fun turning the pages than looking at them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oliver, Oliver, Oliver! Grandma Mimi loves you so much and misses you just the same. You have changed so much in the past 3 wks. I love your stories. Save all of them to share with me for the next time I come visit you. I'll bet Mommy and Daddy love this time of the day. You are loved by so many. You are one lucky little guy. I love you, love you, love you. xxxooo until we meet again even if I have to sprout wings to fly to you. Grandma Mimi

Anonymous said...

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I see you showed that Nemo fish whose boss! Must have been quite a rodeo show-down, wish I could have been there. Love, Grandma Mimi

PS: and you did it without spurs.....I am truly impressed.